We would like to invite you for participation in the 16th World Conference on Seismic Isolation, Energy Dissipation and Active Vibration Control of Structures on July, 01-06, 2019. Conference venue: Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg, CITYTEL Hotel «Saint-Petersburg», Pirogovskaya Naberezhnaya, 5/2.
The conference is organized under auspices of the Anti-Seismic Systems International Society (ASSISi) and hosted by Russian Association for Earthquake Engineering and Protection from Natural and Manmade Hazards (RAEE).
- Experimental and analytical studies of buildings, bridges and other civil structures applying seismic response control techniques;
- Design and application of seismic response control techniques to buildings, bridges and other civil structures;
- Observation and monitoring of buildings, bridges and other civil structures applying seismic response control techniques;
- Research and development of seismic response control devices, which are innovative, or reliable and low-cost;
- Measures against seismic events beyond expectations such as mega-earthquakes, long period earthquakes and vertical motions;
- Education and promotion of seismic response control techniques to structural engineers, students and non-engineers;
- Standards for design, construction, maintenance;
- Contribution to a sustainable society by applying seismic response control techniques or social, economic and financial aspects;
- International cooperation on research and development of seismic response control techniques.
Application form for participation in the conference, exhibitions, requirements for abstracts and reports, other detailed information is available on the website www.16WCSI.org.
109428, Moscow, 2-ya Institutskaya st., 6, RAEE
Phone: 8 (986) 595-44-51